Terms and Conditions
Seaview Caravans - Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £100 for your holiday is required, together with a signed booking form.
- You must be over 25 years of age; you have the authority and responsibility to accept all the conditions on behalf of all the other party members. You must be present throughout the holiday period.
- The £100 will also act as a security deposit, against inventory in the caravan. The £100 deposit will be returned to you within 7 (seven) days subject to the caravan being left in the condition it was found and with no damages or breakages, clean and tidy.
- The full amount for your holiday will be due 6 (six) weeks prior to the holiday.
- If your holiday is booked in less than 6 (six) weeks, the full amount and £100 deposit will also be required.
- Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of the deposit and payment of full cancellation charges.
- Cancellation will result in the loss of the deposit, and unless the accommodation is re-let, liability for the total cost. Cancellations must be received in writing. Holiday Insurance is very strongly recommended. In the event of cancellation an administration fee of £25 will be charged.
- The number of persons staying in our Holiday Home should not exceed 8 (eight), for maximum comfort 6 (six) would be ideal to enjoy the experience for a 3 (three) bed roomed caravan, two beds ideally 4 persons, but a maximum of 6.
- Groups of single sex parties will NOT be accepted – hen and/or stag parties are NOT permitted.
- Animals are NOT permitted in any of our holiday homes, not even visiting. Exception: 57 Turlin Valley ONLY, small to medium size dogs are permitted.
- We run a strict NO SMOKING POLICY in all of our holiday homes. No smoking on and around the steps of the caravan as well.
- Please ensure your rubbish is properly disposed of, within designated bins around the park.
- Behaviour of our guests and visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated. You must show consideration to your neighbours. We reserve the right to recover, from the person making the booking, any discretionary compensation payment, or discount we may have to pay to other guests, as a result of your actions, or a member of your party, or of visiting friends.
- Failure to comply with any of the booking conditions may result in you and your guests being removed from any Seaview Caravan being asked to leave immediately, if in our sole discretion we feel the conditions have been infringed. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Improvements, maintenance and refurbishment to the park facilities, and its grounds are carried out throughout the year. We will always do our best to ensure guests are not inconvenienced. No compensation will be paid if any of the park facilities are not available as the actions of Haven Holidays (Bourne Liesure) are not related to Seaview Caravans in anyway.
- Liability: Personal belongings are the responsibility of each member of the party. We accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss or damage to your property, unless such loss etc. is demonstrable due to our negligence. We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas, electricity etc.) or any disturbance which is beyond our control. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your holiday with us is limited to the cost of the booking.
- Every effort is made to maintain the holiday homes at their peak condition, on occasion’s accidental damage may occur and cancellation arise, every effort would be made to try and place you in alternative accommodation.
- Cars are parked at the owner’s risk; you must make sure you park within bays, (please do not park on the grass area).
- FunWorks passes are not included in the price of your holiday, can be purchased from the holiday park reception, on your arrival or prior to your visit, we highly recommend you check prices with the Park.
- Your Seaview Caravan key can be picked up from reception and returned to reception on your departure.
- Holiday Homes will be ready for you after 2.30pm (1430 hours)
- Please vacate your Holiday Home by 10.00am (1000 hours), if you are late please let us know or a penalty charge will be given as we need to ensure the holiday home is ready for incoming guests.
- Staff are extremely helpful and will give you a map of the park and answer any questions you may have.
- If you require further hire such as high chairs, bed bumpers etc. please make sure you contact the holiday park direct you will be responsible for the hire of the equipment.
- If you require further assistance or help with anything in the Holiday Home, please let us know directly – Cliff 07941 902557 and Pat 07941 116285
- Please leave the caravan tidy, it is important that rubbish, washing up are organised before you leave and the van is left clean and tidy, you are not expected to spring clean, be respectful. Extra cleaning or washing up will be chargeable from your deposit
- Make-up, Nail polish, Fake tan can damage the furniture and soft furnishings and especially linen, if this is found your deposit (extra charge) will be used to replace or clean
- Any breakages, please let us know, accidents do happen, for example - if the mattress is soiled or breakages outside “normal” the deposit will be used for replacement.
We sometimes monitor and check that guests are comfortable in their holiday homes, if we find more than the allocated number of guests as per the booking form, the extra guests are not insured and they will be asked to leave by security.
We keep you informed as much as possible regarding your holiday, but, things can wrong and we try our best to offer alternatives whenever possible.